Thursday, November 13, 2014

Isanton: Toa of Gravity.

                      Isanton is a Toa of Gravity and, as such, controls the Element of Gravity.

 
"Hello!"
______________________________________________________________________________

   He has a personality like that of a cat, ever weary, quick to startle, and often even a bit... on edge?

 
"What was that over there?..."
______________________________________________________________________________

                                             He uses a trident blade as his main weapon.

 
*Poke Poke* *Jab Jab*
______________________________________________________________________________
 
                                     He wears the kanohi Pakari: the great mask of strength.

"Well, I need SOMTHING for strength! Have you ever heard of astronauts?"
______________________________________________________________________________

        He has arm/leg mounted wing-jets to help him float in case of low-zero gravity environments.
 
"What black sticks? I don't see any black sticks!"
______________________________________________________________________________

   He caries a bag for his more "interesting" finds, and he may even have some Toa stones in there...

 
"The chain is a bit uncomfortable..."
______________________________________________________________________________

                Isanton is in a Toa team stationed on Nynrah protecting a Ba-Matoran population.

"I will protect my people!" *poke*
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Isanton, like most Toa, can preform a Nova blast, an explosion of pure Elemental energy. In the case of Isanton, that element is Gravity. As such, he draws in all the gravity for several kios and releases the Nova, destroying the land for almost a mio.
 
"Concentrate..." (I don't want to do this! There has to be another way!) "Concentrate..."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment